Terms & Conditions
1. User agreement
① By using:
1. www.Nanummy.com and Nanummy Shopping, Local deals, NANUMMY, Eureka! and Premium N or
② These Terms and Conditions are agreed between you and Nanummy (hereinafter called “We”, “Our” and “Us”).
③ Anyone who uses the Website is referred to in this Agreement as “you” and “your”.
④ Please read again carefully and if you do not agree to any Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, please do not use the Website.
⑤ We reserve the right to make any changes to this Agreement from time to time at our sole discretion. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to bound by the changes.
2. Registration and checkout
① In order to checkout from the Website, you must be our registered member.
② When you are registering to be a member, you will be required to provide the personal information such as your full name and valid email address. It is your responsibility to provide the current and accurate information.
③ By using this site and its associated functionality, you grant your express consent to us to send you direct marketing communications to the email address you provide, from which you may unsubscribe at any time. Your consent to receipt of certain communications may be implied from the use of certain functional aspects of our service, such as receiving reminders that items are in your shopping cart if you leave the page during a transaction.
3. Conditional use of Website and Services
① Your use of Website is conditional upon your agreement that you:
1. Are at least 18 years old
2. Possess the legal right and ability to enter into a legally binding agreement with us
3. Will comply with this Agreement
4. Are solely responsible for your password and all account and profile activity that occurs on the Website while signed into the Website with your account.
5. Can be stopped (permanently or temporarily) to access to our Website without prior notice at our discretion
6. Agree that if you are terminated to access to our Website, we will not liable to you or any third party.
① The only authorised access point to the Website is via www.nanummy.com, www.nanummy.com.au and www.nanummy.co.kr. We will not be responsible in any way for access outside these access points.
② You will not submit Content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such Content to us
③ You are hereby agree that we have the right to determine whether any of your Content submissions are appropriate and comply with this Agreement, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and/or terminate your account with or without permissions
④ You must not (or attempt to):
1. Access any part of the Website by any means other than through the interface provided by us
2. Take any action that interferes or disrupts the Website or our server and networks
⑤ You agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
⑥ You must not allow the other person to use your account or use another person’s account.
⑦ If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or that your password is no longer secure, you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re-secure your account.
5. Information on the Website
① Any information or promotions about goods and services on the Website is based on information that is provided by the third parties.
② You understand and agree that except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to us.
③ We endeavour to provide the appropriate information on the Website.
④ You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of goods or services before you order the voucher or goods.
⑤ Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of goods, some actual goods (including, in particular, clothing, apparel and shoes) may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in colour) from the way they appear on the Website. In addition, where it is suitable to do so, some depictions of products or services are created or chosen by us for promotional purposes, and may not be an exact representation of the product or service received.
6. Vouchers: use and redemption
① Your Nanummy voucher for the goods or services shown on your order confirmation will be accessible via your email account.
② We cannot be held liable nor responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a Nanummy voucher not being received by you due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
③ The service supplied by Nanummy in exchange for your payment is the provision of a voucher. Any Nanummy voucher you purchase shall be redeemable only for the specified goods or services from the relevant merchant of the goods and services and shall only be available for redemption during the period specified on the voucher. The merchant, and not Nanummy, is the seller and supplier of the goods/services to which the voucher relates and is solely responsible for honouring any Nanummy voucher you purchase.
④ In relation to goods provided by a third party on redemption of a Nanummy Voucher, you recognise that the third party merchant is the supplier of the goods, and not Nanummy.
⑤ To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Nanummy makes no warranty or representation regarding the standard of any goods or services to be supplied by the merchant.
⑥ The Nanummy voucher does not function as a stored-value card and cannot be redeemed incrementally, unless otherwise specified by the Nanummy voucher.
⑦ The Nanummy voucher cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
⑧ The Nanummy voucher cannot be combined with any other N points, vouchers or promotions unless otherwise specified by the merchant.
⑨ Neither Nanummy nor the merchant is responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or fraudulent use (by a person other than Nanummy or the merchant) of the voucher’s unique reference number.
⑩ Nanummy vouchers may contain terms and conditions known as the 'Fine Print' that supplement, and are to be read as in addition to, this Agreement. In the event of any inconsistency between the Fine Print and this Agreement, the Fine Print will prevail.
7. Vouchers: availability of goods and services and scheduling
You agree and acknowledge that:
1. where merchants offer services on the basis of 'sessions' or otherwise on a time basis, the advertised duration may be indicative and approximate;
2. merchants are under no obligation to give priority to you in respect of the booking or scheduling of services using a Nanummy voucher and you may be required to wait your turn alongside the merchant's other customers. This may necessitate a waiting time in scheduling your booking and/or redeeming your voucher;
3. where merchants offer an experience based on an itinerary or schedule of events, the scheduling of or order for those events may vary from time to time;
4. The merchants of certain types of experiences may impose conditions such as a minimum age or other restrictions regarding weight, health or other factors. It is your responsibility to confirm details of any restrictions that may apply from the merchant prior to finalising any booking and confirm that you are able to comply;
5. Photographs appearing on our website to illustrate details of offers of merchants are generally those made available to us by merchants or chosen by us. They are intended to be indicative only of the services, venues and locations at which services are offered by merchants. For example, they may depict only one of various venues and locations at which the services are offered and given your geographic location this may not be the venue or location applicable to you;
6. a representation on the website that services will be available over a range of dates does not preclude you from being required to make a booking for the services to which the booking relates. Bookings may not be available on short notice;
7. restaurant menus advertised on the website are indicative only and subject to change without notice; and
8. where merchants offer a course or series of sessions or treatments (such as beauty treatments and waxing appointments) you agree that these may need to be scheduled at intervals to be determined in consultation with the merchant, in order to maximise the efficacy of the services provided or to minimise risks to health or wellbeing.
8. Bookings and cancellations
① All services promoted on the Website are offered by merchants subject to availability. Some small group or individual “experiences” will require booking in advance. For the redemption of all vouchers, we recommend making bookings as soon as possible once the deal becomes valid. Peak times (such as weekends or holidays) should be booked further in advance. We do not guarantee that services will be available at your preferred date and time.
② Bookings for the redemption of goods and services in exchange for the supply of vouchers are made subject to any merchant policies.
③ If you cancel your booking your voucher may be void, or you may incur a cancellation fee payable to the merchant. Unreasonably short notice cancellations may result in the cancellation of your Nanummy voucher if the merchant is unable to fill your space.
④ Merchants reserve the right to cancel and reschedule your booking due to unforeseen circumstances. Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), we will not be held liable for such events and we will not reimburse you for any travelling, accommodation or other expenses incurred by you or any other person.
9. Shopping: Supply and delivery of goods
① Subject to this Agreement, we will supply the goods shown on your order confirmation.
② We will use our best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery, however many factors (some of which are beyond our control) can affect these timeframes and we cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
③ We do not allow personal pick up, irrespective of reasons and/or circumstances of your order.
10. Shopping: Packaging and labeling
① We endeavour to depict goods available for order using accurate images of the goods. At times, however, goods actually delivered may differ in appearance and packaging from their appearance in images and photographs on the Website.
② Because of limited resources and space considerations on the Website we are not able to provide descriptions of product ingredients or nutritional information for all goods available for sale. We recommend that you read the labels and instructions on goods you order carefully prior to consumption or other use and use goods accordingly.
③ Because some goods are imported or originate from outside of Australia, their packaging, ingredients and size may vary from the same or similar product available in Australia.
11. Shopping: Title and risk
① We retain ownership of goods you order until payment is received in full for those goods together with delivery and other charges.
② Risk in the goods you order, such as loss or damage, passes to you upon delivery.
12. Shopping: Goods out of stock
① We reserve the right to notify you that goods for which you placed orders have become unavailable.
② In the event that you order a product from the Website and we later inform you that we no longer stock the product you had originally ordered, we may (at your election) provide you with a substitute for the product of a quality and value equivalent to or greater than the originally ordered product.
③ If we are not able to provide you with a substitute for the product, we will (at your election) provide you with N point or a refund to the value of the product that was not supplied to you including the delivery fee.
13. Shopping: Defective goods
① The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, any warranty, which is voluntarily given. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond any warranty given by us, or the manufacturer of the goods.
② Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
③ Any warranty given by us will apply in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
④ Goods that you purchase from us may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty documents are not given by Nanummy or the Catch Group, and are separate from any warranty given by us. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.
14. Refund policy
① The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods or services and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These guarantees include services being rendered with due care and skill, being fit for purpose and being supplied within a reasonable time. The time limit of consumer guarantees in relation to goods varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond any warranty the manufacturer of the goods.
② Our aim is to provide you with a great experience at a significantly discounted price. Our team works hard to seek out these great deals, but we rely heavily on the merchants to deliver the products and services. Although we cannot control the merchants and are not responsible for their actions, we will use reasonable endeavours to try and satisfactorily resolve any dispute you may have with a merchant.
③ We may try to resolve your complaint by means other than a refund, such as by organising for the merchant to repair or replace goods, or by extending the voucher's redemption period. If we successfully resolve your complaint a refund will not be issued
④ Unless otherwise specified in the voucher Fine Print, all vouchers sold on the Website are sold subject to a specified Validity Period, during which the services shall be supplied within a reasonable time regardless of whether your preferred booking time is available or not.
⑤ Some vouchers are also sold subject to a ‘Book before’ date, which specifies the date by which you must contact the Merchant to secure a booking. If you fail to contact the Merchant within any advertised ‘Book before’ date, your voucher will be void and non-refundable.
⑥ Nanummy vouchers expire on the date indicated on the voucher. The expiry date is referred to as the ‘Expiry date’ date on your voucher and in your account.
⑦ Expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or part. Once expired, Nanummy vouchers are no longer valid and may not be honoured by the merchant. You must ensure you use your Nanummy voucher within the validity period stipulated on the Nanummy voucher.
⑧ We may issue you with a refund or a N point to the value of your purchased Nanummy voucher (at your election) where:
1. we have made an error on an advertised deal, including where we have: issued you with an incorrect voucher; withdrawn or cancelled the deal for any reason; mistakenly included an incorrect term, or omitted a key term in the Fine Print; or posted a deal on the Website in error;
2. you have reason to believe that a technical error caused, or contributed to, the purchase or multiple purchases of Nanummy vouchers, and where the request for refund is issued through the Nanummy Contact Nanummy within 5 business days of the date of purchase or such other period as we reasonably determine; or
3. the merchant’s business has gone into external administration (including receivership or liquidation), permanently closed, or has temporarily closed for an extended period of time. N point or refunds may not be issued where the merchant has one or more other locations within reasonable proximity that can service the Nanummy voucher.
⑨ In addition, you may also be eligible for a N point or a refund to the value of your purchased Nanummy voucher where:
1. the merchant fails to provide the goods or services through fault or circumstances beyond their reasonable control, or the goods or services provided are not as described in ‘The Fine Print’ on the Deal page, (for example by adding additional restrictions or conditions, or by providing alternate goods or services) unless you accept the alternative goods or services in place of the goods or services sold with the voucher;
2. you have been unable to redeem your Nanummy voucher, despite making reasonable attempts to do so during the voucher validity period. However you must provide reasonable evidence of your attempt to use your voucher, and your claims will be assessed on a case-by-case basis; or
3. we, at our sole discretion, believe your situation warrants a N point or refund.
⑩ We will not issue refunds for vouchers in the following circumstances:
1. You have changed your mind;
2. You are unable to redeem your voucher due to fault or circumstances of your own beyond the control of either Nanummy or the Merchant.
3. you have previously submitted a payment chargeback request to your financial institution that we have accepted.
⑪ We do not refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or you have made an error in finalizing on your order (such as choosing an incorrect size or colour).
15. Returns: vouchers
① Your request for a refund must be submitted through the Conatact Nanummy or alternatively as we advise at our discretion.
② Your refund or N point request must, where applicable:
1. include the Nanummy voucher number;
2.include a detailed description of your experience or issue; and
3.be received by us by the last day of the Deal redemption period (except as otherwise specified in this Agreement).
③ We may verify the details of your refund or N point request with the provider, and by asking you to provide more information and proof.
④ Where we issue a refund, it will be issued via the same payment method that you used to purchase the voucher or otherwise as determined by us.
⑤ Any refund or N point issued to you is not an admission of guilt or liability by Nanummy.
⑥ Where we conclude that a refund or N point request is invalid, we may refuse the request.
⑦ The refusal of a refund or N point does not prevent you from seeking a refund directly from the provider.
⑧ When a refund of the merchandise coupon , valid until 100% refundable.
⑨ After the expiration date 70% of the coupon commodity price will be refunded in Nanummy's point.
16. Returns: Shopping
① When returning a product, please contact us via the Contact Nanummy. Once contacted we will:
1. Advise you whether your product may be returned; and
2. Where required, provide you with instructions for how to best return your product, as well as a Return Authorisation Number.
② We will not accept returns without a Return Authorisation Number.
③ Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. N points will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
④ We aim to process refunds and replacements within 7 days of receipt by us of the original product.
⑤ Replacement of goods, refunds and repairs will not be made until the original product is received by us and your is claim verified
17. N points
① You may in certain circumstances set out in this Agreement be issued by Nanummy with a N point.
② N points issued for the Website
③ In order to redeem N point you must first have registered as a member with Nanummy. Membership is subject to this Agreement.
④ Purchases made through use of N point are subject to this Agreement.
⑤ If your N point does not cover the total cost of any order, you will be required to pay the balance using Nanummy’s normal payment methods.
⑥ Any unused portion of your N point shall be credited to your account, which shall be available for use for the period of validity of the N point for further purchases through Nanummy.
⑦ You should treat your N point like cash. You are liable for all transactions made using your N point, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Nanummy or any of its employees.
⑧ To the extent permitted by law, Nanummy reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions in relation to its N point upon the provision of reasonable notice, including by notice on the Nanummy Website.
18. Disclaimer and Liability
① Unless we are not permitted to do so by law (including under the Australian Consumer Law), we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind or nature relating in any way to the Website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
(a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the Website;
(b) you acting or not acting, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any linked Website;
(c) personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to or use of the Website;
(d) any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
(e) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
(f) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party; and/or
(g) the quality of any product or service of any linked sites.
② We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website or any linked Website or featured in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third party merchants of goods and services.
③ We do not warrant that the Website will be available at all times or that it will be provided without fault or disruption.
④ Where any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) provides a consumer guarantee which may not be lawfully excluded, our liability will be limited to that provided by law.
⑤ Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), in no event shall we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers be liable for any loss or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our Website or this Agreement (however arising, including negligence). You agree to accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under the laws which apply to you. You agree that we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers have no responsibility for the legality of your actions.
⑥ Some services provided by merchants may be of an inherently risky or dangerous nature or require specific skills or qualifications to be possessed by participants. Prior to booking or partaking of any such services you should inform yourself of the risks and/or specific skills or qualifications involved.
⑦ It shall be your responsibility to make all necessary enquiries and take any action you consider necessary if you require insurance or require the service merchant to be insured or to have insurance coverage that covers you in respect of the provision of their goods and services, prior to proceeding with any booking or services. Nanummy accepts no liability in this regard.
19. Placing orders
① The promotion of vouchers for goods or services on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell. It is an invitation to treat only. The availability of any vouchers for goods or services promoted on the Website may be subject to Nanummy's receipt of a minimum number of orders for the deal. A required minimum number of orders before vouchers for goods or services promoted on the Website are available may also be determined by third party suppliers/merchants.
② Orders placed by you are offers to purchase either:
1. a voucher for particular goods and/or services under the terms and conditions in this Agreement, and any third party supplier/merchant terms and conditions at the price specified (including delivery and other charges); or
2. Goods under the terms and conditions in this Agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
③ Goods in your cart are not reserved until you have completed the checkout process. Orders are only confirmed once payment is received in full.
④ To the extent permitted by law we reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description, or an error in your order.
⑤ You must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is confirmed, you are unable to cancel or change it. If you have any problems with your order, then you must go through the normal returns process outlined in in this Agreement. Please note that change of mind returns are given at our absolute discretion. As a general rule, we will not change or replace your order where you have made an error.
⑥ In the event that we cancel or are unable to fulfil your order (including because a product has become unavailable or we cease selling the product for any reason whatsoever), we will provide a full refund of any payment received. Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), we will not be liable to you for any other loss, such as any additional costs associated with you purchasing the product from another retailer at a higher price (including delivery and other charges).
20. Price, payment and use of discount/coupon codes
① The prices of vouchers, goods, delivery and other charges shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
② Prices are current at the time of display but are subject to change.
③ All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch of goods or a voucher being issued.
④ If your payment is not received or is declined by your bank or N point card issuer, we cannot and will not hold goods or vouchers against your order. In such instances we do not guarantee that the goods or vouchers will be available should you try to order it again.
⑤ A discount/coupon code may only be redeemed once per household for orders. These codes may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts. Only one discount/coupon code may be used per order.
⑥ In addition to the voucers or product prices, most of our selling products have a'retail' price listed as well. In circumstances where the products or services are offered and/or sold to the general public by the Merchant, the 'retail' price is the price at which the Mercahnt offers and/or sells the products or services to the general public. We reservethe right to cite the pricing of any retailer.
⑦ In circumstances where the products or services are not offered and/or sold to the general public by the Merchant, but are offered and/or sold to the eneral public by another retailer in australi, the 'reatil' price is the price at which the other retailer offers and/or sells the products or services to the eneral public. We reserve the right to cite the retail pricing of any retailer.
⑧ In circumstances where the products or services are not offered and/or sold to the general public in Australia, the 'retail' price is either:
1.The recommended retail price of the products or services, as set by the manufacturer, importer, wholesaler or distributor;
2. The price(after exchange rates, shipping, taxes and applicable charges) at which the products or services are offered and/or sold to the general public in comparable countries;or
3. Our reasonable estimate of the retail price of the products or services, if they were to be offered and/or sold to the general public in Australia (taking into account factors such as branding, pricing of similar items and quality
21. Third party services
① In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
② Recommend that you read third party’s privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers
④ We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
① Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
② Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
1. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your N point card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
2. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
3. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of N point card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
23. Social media and content
① You understand that all information, such as comments, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds and other materials ("content") posted on, transmitted through or linked from the Website, our Facebook page, Twitter feed, or forum or other like application or site that allows for the publication of user generated material (“Social Media”), is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated.
② You understand that we do not control and are not responsible for content made available through the Website or Social Media unless it originates from us. Consequently, by using the Website or our Social Media pages you may be exposed to content provided by third parties that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. You use the Website at your own risk and to the extent permissible at law we do not accept liability in this regard.
③ As a member or participant on our Social Media pages, you agree that you are responsible for any content submitted, posted or made available through the Website via your account and you must not post (or allow) content to be posted through your account that:
④ you do not have the right to post;
⑤ is defamatory or in contempt of any legal or other proceedings;
⑥ is misleading or deceptive;
⑦ incites hatred or discrimination against any group of persons being a group defined by reference to colour, race, sex, origin, nationality or ethnic or national origins;
⑧ denounces religious or political beliefs;
⑨ includes religious or political material which is or is likely to be offensive;
⑩ is indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive or of doubtful propriety or of a menacing character or is likely to annoy or concern;
1. infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right of another person;
2. contains any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
3. contains viruses or similar software or data which is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; or
⑪ Impersonates any person or misrepresents your relationship with any person.
⑫ We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to pre-screen, refuse or remove any content from the Website or our Social Media pages without giving any reasons.
⑬ You understand and agree that we may retain server and backup copies of your submitted content even if you have altered, removed or deleted your content from public display.
24. Intellectual property
① We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. Nothing in the Agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
② Other trademarks used on the Website that belong to third parties are used with permission and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
③ You may not:
(a) modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Website nor any computer software or code contained in the Website; and/or
(b) decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Website.
④ If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your correspondence or communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on our Website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved goods or services we provide.
25. Transfer and assignment
① You agree and acknowledge that, in the event that we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our company, our business or the Website to a third-party:
(a) we shall be permitted without giving notice or seeking prior consent from you, to disclose the personal information and other data that we have collected from you to the third party; and
(b) we shall be entitled to assign the benefit of any agreements we have with you to the third party.
① We will not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
② This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia.
③ If any part of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
④ If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this Agreement, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under this Agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
① To return your product, you should mail your product to: 11/1 Talavera Road Macquarie Park NSW 2113
② You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and shippin costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be dedected from your refund.
③ Depending on where you live, the time it may tkae for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
④ If you are returning the times, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don't guarantee that we will receive your returned items.
⑤ We deliver products using Australian Post, Fedex Australia. Shipping costs are determined by the size and weight of the product and the destination. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total when you checkout. Orders are dispatched within 14 business days. However the shipping time could vary depending on your destination.